Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Future painting events preparation

Easter is here, a great opporunity to travel, or if you are as stupid as me and don't organize anything beforehand, stay at home and paint a bit. Guess it's time for preparing some of the contests that will come soon, let's see the list:

    AMC Torrent: This famous spanish contest takes place on the weekend after Easter (April 30-May 1). I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend but it's a do not miss contest!

    Golden Demon France: Paris, May 22. I confirm I'll be there this year, probably not to enter competition, but to visit the city and give a little painting demo, as I have been invited to do so by the organization. So let me know if you'll be there so we can meet!

    Golden Demon Spain: Madrid, July 3.I can't miss our national Golden Demon competition. I hope to be able to enter competition with the works I have now in progress, mainly the Sea Guard of the High Elves and the Ork Chieftain, and maybe some other little things if I'm able. Nothing excessively fancy (nothing comparable to the hard work on last year's entry).

    World Expo: Montreux, Switzerland, August 18-21. I would love to go there but my presence in this awesome show held every three years somewhere in the world is in question. I don't think I'll prepare myself to compete there but I would love to be able to attend.

1 comment:

KyleM said...

Come to World Expo! I am going!