Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Contest season 2013 is approaching

We have already reached the second half of the year, and the most intense season of the year is approaching. It's time for contests!


I have always thought that there are many contests, both in Spain and internationally, and that it's very complicated to be organized with all the disperse information that there is around the internet. That is why I created the Events Calendar of the blog. In this section you will find information about all the events which I know of in the miniature painting world. Program your schedules taking it into account!


I personally have many plans already set for the next months to come. As of today, it seems like I will try to make it to these events:

    • Golden Demon Germany (August 11)
    • Euromilitaire Folkestone (September 21-22)
    • Golden Demon UK (September 29)
    • Monte San Savino (November 8-10)

As you can see there's a lot of stuff coming in the next few months. These are very interesting events, and probably not the only ones.

Where are you going? :)

5 comments:

Solmar said...

I will be going to the german gamesday as this will be my first GD ever. :)

Denniz said...

Hopefully GD UK and Monte San Savino!

Kraan said...

Will you come to Monte San Savino this year?

Rafael García Marín said...

That is definitely my intention! :)

Kraan said...

Cool! I hope you will bring, along with new pieces, the Crimson Fists diorama.